Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Don't Worry, I'm Still Alive!

Okay, I know I haven't posted anything on this blog for a long time. To tell you the truth, I kind of forgot about it. But then I saw that someone had commented on "Happily Ever After" in my email. My first reaction was, who is Smoky the Bear? Then, what's Happily Ever After? Did I join something unknowingly? That's when I remembered that blog that I had started so long ago. So I thought, what the heck, might as well try to revive it. So here I am, typing a new post (finally). I'll try to be better about posting (the key word there is try, so if I forget again, don't hold it against me). Talk to you guys later!

-Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. I know who Smoky the Bear is Lizzy, she's the one with the world domination plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY???!!! That doesn't sound like her! Actually, now that I think about it, it kind of does.

    ReplyDelete