Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Prologue part 2

Dear Viewers,
          Some of my friends begged me to post more of the story I posted on this. Here it is, part two of the prologue. This time it's  from Julia's point of view.

          He's a threat. Somehow, he'd hacked the FBI system, and the SS system. I can tell he's after me, and as stubborn as agents are, I suspect he won't give up. Unfortunately, he's been following me, and he traced me to the school I'm currently attending. The worst news is, he's only fourteen years old. I know I have to take him out, but that seems psychologically impossible. He's only a kid, the same age as me. The thing is, I can probably sympathize with him. I used to be in the FBI until I learned the truth. But I'll do what I have to, and that means I've got to go against my morals. Like I always do on these kinds of missions. Oh well, I've taken down plenty of criminals. It'll be just like that. Once it's over, it'll be over. I've learned not to dwell on the past. And not to think about the future. 

         

3 comments:

  1. WOW! That was awesome. Do you have a name for your book? What is the boy's name? Great job Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't have a name for either, but I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahhahhahahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahah
    (evil laugh)

    ReplyDelete